Monday, May 9, 2016

Even More Changes


I am pleased with where I am going into the rest of the week. I finished the last fin of my first set, and have plenty of plastic to work with. There is more for me to explore while making fins. The different color HDPE plastics can create a very unique marbling, and I would like to be able to work with the plastic and alter the marbling. This would be very valuable, as I would be able to make custom colored fins, making the fins more appealing to the surfer.  I learn something new every day, and I hope that by Wednesday I have a good idea of how to work with different colored HDPE plastics to make different designs in  the fins.

1 comment:

  1. You're getting very creative ideas while working on your fins! Do you have a patent pending on your fins?

    ReplyDelete