Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Midweek Rundown

On Monday I processed some more plastic. I also found some more material that I cut up and use. With that plastic I made two more blanks. Yesterday I made a third blank out of the plastic that was left over after I cut out fins from the two blanks I made on Monday. As the plastic cooled down in the press, I grabbed some lunch and came back to cut out another fin. The color of some of the fins I made that day were more of a solid white, as the plastic that I had found and cut up on monday was white. It is hard to control the placement of the colors when trying to make a design. When pressing down the melted plastic the colors are pressed in different ways, changing the designs that I had anticipated. Thursday will be a very productive day as I plan to be working the entire day. So if anyone is interested in stopping by the metalworking/woodworking feel free to drop on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment