Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 2

This past week went by too quickly. I did not get as much progress done as I hoped. Even though I am disappointed that I wasn’t able to reach my goals at the end of the week, I am still pleased with how the fins are turning out. Each fin that I make gets better. I have not changed much in the process of making the fins but, the experiences I have been through while making the fins only make them better. On Thursday I had taken a picture of some of the fins I have made and shared it on Snapchat. I was not expecting such a large reaction to the fins, as I had multiple people show interest. The fins have not been tested yet but, I plan on giving some to some friends who will be a valuable asset to me, as in return for fins I will be provided feedback. It is people like my friends who have helped me with so many different ideas for the progression of JAC. Fins. One brainstorm idea that I had with my roommate this week was one to help me in the future. So if someone were to damage a fin, that customer would be able to send back the broken/damaged fin, and in return they would get a hefty discount on another fin. The benefit of having the fins set back in is that they can be used to make more fins. Each week I learn something new, whether it be an idea or an experience of failure. Next week I am teaming up with Jack and Connor and will present our JAC. Fins business proposal on the 17th. The future of JAC. Fins looks bright and I look forward to what each day brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment